At GroovyBabyMusic we are committed to bringing the BEST possible music and movement programs to the community. Despite high rental rates, we keep our classes affordable, (offering sibling discounts, and unlimited scholarships), while providing families with the most talented teachers, highest quality instruments & superb lessons. Our classes are beloved by parents and children alike! We offer parent/child classes Music Together®, Canta y Baila Conmigo®, Radiant Child Yoga, & Monkey Jump Music Party...the #1 kids programs!
(Scroll down to each program to see pricing)
TUITION FOR: 3-week HOLIDAY JAM MINI-SESSIONS
- GroovyBeBop (singalong jam in English) $75 (45 minute class)
- Viva La Musica (singalong jam en Espanol) $75 (45 minute class)
- Monkey Jump Music Party Combo (music class & free play) $100
(1.5hr class: 45-minute music class & 45-minute free play & CD)
Discounted Sibling Fee: $45, Children under 1 year FREE with registered sibling
TUITION FOR: MUSIC TOGETHER & CANTA Y BAILA CONMIGO
FALL, WINTER, & SPRING SEMESTER
9 weekly, 45 minute classes
$245, Discounted Sibling Fee: $125
Children under 1 year FREE with registered sibling
(Includes Materials Detailed Below)
6 weekly, 45 minute classes
$185, Discounted Sibling Fee $90
Children under 1 year FREE with registered sibling
TUITION FOR: MONKEY JUMP MUSIC PARTY
3 weekly classes inlcuding 45 minutes of Music & 45 minutes of play party!
$100, Discounted Sibling Fee: $50
Includes Vanessa's Award-Winning CD, "Wonderful You"
TUITION FOR: RADIANT CHILD YOGA
6 weekly one hour classes
$130, Discounted Sibling Fee: $60
TUITION FOR: GROOVY GLEE
|FALL, WINTER, & SPRING SEMESTER
12 weekly classes, 13th class is a CONCERT!
Groovy Glee One (ages5-6) 50 minutes
Groovy Glee Two (ages 7-9) One hour
$260, Discounted Sibling Fee: $130
PLEASE NOTE: Included in tuition is a $50 Non-Refundable registration fee. This means if you register online, and withdraw your registration before classes begin, you will be refunded the tuition cost less the $50 fee. There are no refunds once classes begin.
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!
- Classes taught by experienced teachers, and professional musicians, whom play their instruments in class
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- One Professionally recorded CD as well as an access code for the Music Together online Family Music Zone with a downloadable version of the CD.
- Songbook of songs, class activities, rhythmic chants, "play along" music, lullabies, and tonal and rhythm patterns, with family activity suggestions
- A different song collection each semester called: Bongos, Bells, Triangle, Fiddle, Drum, Tambourine, Flute, Sticks, Maracas, Summer Songs 1, Summer Songs 2 & Summer Songs 3.
- New families receive a Parent booklet, "Music & Your Child: A Guide for Parent's and Caregivers". This explains all the research behind the program and provides an understanding of your child's music development.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
- An assessment of your child's music development to assist you in observing and understanding your child's progress toward basic music competence provided upon request
- Classes taught by native speakers, experienced teachers, and professional musicians, whom play their instruments in class
- One Professionally recorded CD and downloadable version of the CD that represents the wide variety of Hispanic music and culture
- An illustrated Spanish-language family songbook including music notation, lyrics, and information about the origins of the songs
- An English-language supplement with song translations, vocabulary, and grammar points for families learning Spanish
- Four different song collections
MONKEY JUMP MUSIC PARTY INCLUDE:
- Classes taught by Monkey Jump Music Party founder Vanessa Trien, whose original music will be used solely for this class
- One Professionally recorded CD of Vanessa's original music that features the songs we will use during the semester
- Classes taught by experienced yogis, specifically trained in teaching children
- Little Yogis (Age 4-6) receive a canvas tote bag, a kids yoga mat, and a silk meditation eye pillow. Simple meditation props such as gemstones and feathers will be handed out during the series. Informational handouts for parents and children will also be distributed to facilitate practice at home. Students should bring their bag to class each week.
- BigYogis (Age 7-9) receive a canvas tote bag, a kids yoga mat, and a silk meditation eye pillow. Simple meditation props such as gemstones and feathers will be handed out during the series. Informational handouts for parents and children will also be distributed to facilitate practice at home. Students should bring their bag to class each wee
- Classes taught by experienced educators and professional musicians, specifically trained in teaching children
- Children may receive hand-outs detailing vocal warm-up techniques and sheet music of songs or lyrics, to help reinforce classroom learning at home.